TO: Head Boys’ and Girls’ Track Coaches
FROM: Chris Way @ email@example.com (304-485-8010)
SUBJECT: Kim Nutter Invitational
DATE: Friday, March 25, 2022
TIME: Field events: 4:30 PM Running events: 5:00 PM
SCHEDULE: We will follow the order of events for a One Session format as listed in the WVSSAC Interscholastic, the break will be after the 400 meter dash. This will be a rolling schedule. There will be 4 throws in the shot and discus and 4 jumps in long jump with an open pit.
FACILITY: 8 Lane Eurotan All Weather Track
Concrete Shot Put and Discus Areas
ENTRY FEE: $75.00 Per Team or $95.00 Per School
(Payable to PHS Athletic Department –Due Friday March 25, 2022)
ENTRIES: Each team will be allowed 5 entries per event and an “A and B” relay. Enter your team by going to baumspage.com and click on track. Scroll down and locate our meet, Kim Nutter Invitational and click on it. If you do not already have an account, you will need to apply (click on Online Entry) for an account and then you can add your athletes to the roster and then sign them up for their events. The window for entries opens March 1 @ 12:00 PM and ends March 24 @ 9:00 PM. You will be allowed to make emergency scratches the day of the meet, but please keep them to a minimum. If you have any questions, please contact Lia Fleek at 304-488-0685.
AWARDS: Plagues for 1ST, 2ND Place Teams
Medals for 1st place finishers in each event and ribbons for 2nd – 6th place.
High Point for Girls and Boys.
MEDICAL: A training area will be provided and staffed by Mountain River.
HOSPITALITY: Dinner will be provided for all Coaches and Workers during the break.
TEAMS ATTENDING: Parkersburg, Parkersburg South, Wheeling Park, Morgantown, Belpre, Pt. Pleasant, Paden
City, Ripley, Parkersburg Catholic, Georg Washington
Questions, please contact Lia Fleek @ 304-488-0685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Parkersburg High School Kim Nutter Invitational
Dear Track Coaches: March 25, 2022
· All buses will be parked outside the stadium in the parking lot next to the facility
· Enclosed in your packet will be the schedule of events, records, sportsmanship statement, performance sheets, list of competitor numbers. Relay cards only needed if you are making a change.
· We will have designated areas for each team to set up their tents-COVID Guidelines
· Emergency scratches need to be submitted by 4:00 PM. Scratch/adds for field events will be done at field events.
· Coaches will meet with Referee Chip Allman at the start of the 100 meter dash at 4:00 PM.
· All scores will be posted on the lower press box windows. Scoring is 10-8-6-4-2-1
· The bull pen will be located at the north end of the bleachers on the press box side of the flagpole end. Athletes must have a mask on unless they are warming up or competing.
· Throwing areas are located in the front of the field house outside the stadium
· Dinner will be served in the cafeteria for all coaches and officials during the break.
· A training area will be provided near the finish line.
· Individual high point nominations are due to the press box by the end of the Shuttle Hurdle Relay.
· Ribbons and results can be picked up in the press box at the conclusion of the meet.
· A concession stand will be open to serve your athletes and spectators.
· Free programs will be available to help spectators thoroughly enjoy the meet.
· Field Events: Girls: Shot Put, High Jump-First, boys to follow
Boys: Discus, Long Jump, and Pole Vault-First, girls to follow
Starting heights will be announced at coaches meeting.
Any questions please see Lia Fleek
Single Session Meet
100/110 High Hurdles
100 Meter Dash
4x200 Meter Relay
1600 Meter Run
400 Meter Dash
Break (30-45 min)
300 Meter Low/Intermediate Hurdles
4x100 Meter Relay
800 Meter Run
200 Meter Dash
3200 Meter Run
Shuttle Hurdle Relay
4x400 Meter Relay
Girls Shot Put
Girls High Jump
Boys Long Jump
Boys Pole Vault
Boys Shot Put
Girls Long Jump
Boys High Jump
Girls Pole Vault