Friday, April 27, 2018
2 Session Meet: Belpre, Cameron, Madonna, East Fairmont, Paden City, Parkersburg Catholic, Pt. Pleasant, S. Harriosn, Host-St. Marys, Tyler, Valley Wetzel, Wahama, Williamstown
Entry Fee: $75.00 each for boys and girls teams of each school.
Entry fees should be mailed prior to the meet to the school:
St. Marys High School
2330 N. Pleasants Hwy.
St. Marys, WV 26170
c/o Glenda Cottrill
Entries: Each team may enter 3 individuals per event and 1 relay team.
Coaches are to use the Hy-Tek method of e-mailing their entrees. The meet event file can be obtained from Run WV along with instructions on how to download to your computer. The entry deadline will be Tuesday, April 24.
Awards: Team trophies for the 1st and 2nd place teams. Ribbons given to places one through six in each event, along with all places in the relay events.
· The maximum spike length allowed is 3/16." Spikes are not permitted in the bleachers or on the football field. PLEASE MAKE ATHLETES AWARE OF THIS!
· Tape is not permitted on the track. Markers may be used for jumping events and relays. We may have a limited number available.
· Drinks will not be permitted on the turf. PLEASE MAKE ATHLETES AWARE OF THIS!
· Use your own shot/discus and batons. Standard blocks will be provided.
· The pole vault weight verification form is to be turned in to the pole vault judge before warming up for the event.
· Team tents may be set up in the bleachers opposite the finishing line.
· There will be a hospitality room provided for all coaches.